The city's DASH transit service is free to Lakewood residents 60 years of age or older without their own transportation and to disabled residents of any age.
Users of the service must meet some eligibility requirements.
DASH is a reservation-only service that travels in and around Lakewood.
How to apply:
- Open the online fill-in form(PDF, 556KB).
- Complete and sign Part I, II, and III of the form for approval.
- For Part IV (Physician's Verification Eligibility), have your doctor complete it if you are:
- Under 60 years of age with a disability.
- Over 60 years of age with a valid driver's license.
- Mail, email or drop off the completed form (see below).