Celebrate Mother’s Day with brunch at The Centre on May 12
Show mom how much you appreciate her with an unforgettable, all-you-can-eat Mother’s Day brunch experience.
This popular annual event is provided by TGIS Catering at The Centre in Lakewood on Sunday, May 12 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Centre’s highly acclaimed, in-house caterer is one of the premier cuisine and event-planning teams in Southern California.
The event features:
- A delightful all-you-can-eat brunch buffet, featuring a variety of culinary delights
- Live entertainment
- A complimentary photo booth
- Gift bags for moms
- A special personalized greeting created by guests for their mother and displayed on the big screen during the brunch
TGIS’s Mother’s Day menu includes:
- Bottomless champagne and mimosas
- Chocolate Fantasy Fountain
- Waffle Station
- Southern Comfort Station
- Traditional Breakfast Buffet
- And much more!
Bring your family to celebrate this special occasion in honor of our amazing moms.
The Centre is Lakewood's leading location for community banquets, meetings, events, weddings and receptions for every season of the year.
Space is limited, so reservations must be made early. Contact TGIS Catering at 562-804-4434 or email@example.com. The cost is $34.95 for adults, $29.95 for seniors age 60+ and $19.95 for children age 10 and younger (under 3 free).