City service changes for Thanksgiving
Lakewood City Hall will be closed Thursday and Friday, Nov. 26 and Nov. 27 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Please note these service changes:
- NO trash pick-up will occur on Thursday, Nov. 26. Trash pickup for Thursday and Friday will be delayed by one day. That means pickups normally scheduled for Thursday will happen Friday, and Friday’s normal pickups will occur on Saturday.
- There will be NO residential street sweeping Thursday and Friday, Nov. 26 and Nov. 27 and no makeup sweep. Therefore, there will be NO residential street-sweeping parking tickets issued during those two days. Street sweeping and related parking enforcement will be normal on the Monday through Wednesday of Thanksgiving week.
- DASH Transit will be closed on Nov. 26 and Nov. 27.
How to report a non-emergency issue when City Hall is closed
- Call and leave a message for the customer service staff at 562-866-9771,extension 2140, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. and listening to the recorded instructions, or by clicking to the online They will answer messages on the next business day.
- Submit a non-emergency service request online at www.lakewoodcity.org/service.
- Use the Lakewood Connect app for your smartphone to report an issue, ask a question or give input to the City of Lakewood. The app is available from both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store as a free download.
Emergency service requests
If your request is a life-threatening emergency, please phone 9-1-1. For other emergency service requests, like downed tree limbs or water main leaks, please phone 562-866-9771 and follow the recorded instructions to page a city emergency staff member.
For questions or requests regarding trash and disposal services, you may contact EDCO Disposal at 562-531-3054.