Neighborhood Watch is neighbors looking out for neighbors. It is a program designed to help you prevent crime and give you the right tools should a crime occur in your neighborhood.
The benefits of the Lakewood Neighborhood Watch Program are:
- You receive the monthly Neighborhood Watch Newsletter that is filled with helpful safety tips and crime statistics.
- You are invited to Neighborhood Watch Quarterly Seminars, with relative topics in keeping you, your family and property safe.
- You receive notification should a crime occur in your neighborhood.
- You connect with a deputy sheriff through the Partnership, Accountability, Visibility and Enforcement (PAVE) Program.
- You are invited to an appreciation picnic at the annual Public Safety and Bike Expo.
- You know the satisfaction of helping to keep Lakewood safe.
The Neighborhood Watch Emergency Information Contact Sheet is for block captains and can be used to identify the needs of their neighborhoods.
If you are interested in learning more or joining the Neighborhood Watch Program, please call the Crime Prevention Office at 562-866-9771, extension 2114, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.