General Service Request

Please use this form to ask a question or request a service. Use this for any routine city service or to report concerns about animal issues, dumping, parking issues or pollution.

Water Wise Report

Also use this form to make a Water Wise Report regarding a water use concern.

Our goal is to get you answers by the end of the next business day (often much sooner). You can always call our service team at 562-866-9771, extension 2140 during business hours. The main email address for service help is

For after-hours emergency requests for issues like downed tree limbs, water main leaks, or spills please phone 562-866-9771 and follow the recorded instructions to page a city emergency staff member.

General Service Request
Contact Information