Celebrate Mother’s Day with brunch at The Centre on May 13
Show mom how much you appreciate her with an unforgettable, all-you-can-eat Mother’s Day brunch experience.
This popular annual event is provided by TGIS Catering at The Centre in Lakewood on Sunday, May 13 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The Centre’s highly acclaimed, in-house caterer is one of the premier cuisine and event-planning teams in Southern California.
The event features:
- • A delightful all-you-can-eat brunch buffet, featuring a variety of international food stations
• Live entertainment
• A complimentary photo booth
• Gift bags for moms
• A special personalized greeting created by guests for their mother and displayed on the big screen during the brunch
TGIS’s Mother’s Day menu includes:
- • Bottomless champagne and mimosas
• Carving Station
• Churro Waffle Station
• Southern Comfort Station
• Traditional Breakfast Buffet
• House made Tamale Station
• The Salad Bar
• Poke Station
• Chocolate Fantasy Fountain
• And more!
Bring your family to celebrate this special occasion in honor of our amazing moms.
Space is limited, so reservations must be made early.
The cost is $34.95 for adults, $29.95 for seniors age 60 and $19.95 for children age 10 and younger (under 3 free).
Contact TGIS Catering at 562-866-9771, extension 2907 or order online at
The Centre is Lakewood's leading location for community banquets, meetings, events, weddings and receptions for every season of the year.